1. A. cat B. hungry C. dog
2.A. milk B. water C. bread
3.A. draw B. tiger C. eat
4.A. ruler B. hot C. cold
5.A. pen B. bus C. bike
1.I have a lesson this evening.
2. Mary lunch at school every day.
3. It’s too .Open the door,please.
4. This is Miss Li .
5. Look! My gloves so big.
6. Can you _____________ to school tomorrow?
7. We can see three trees in the picture.
8. ----My shorts are too short. ----Try .
9. It’s my birthday today.
10. How many _____________ do you have this morning?
1. It’s time school. Let’s go.
A. for B. to C. at
2. We have four lessons the morning.
A. at B. in C. on
3. ------ do you have breakfast?
A. What time, It’s B. When, It’s C. When, At
4. ------ Can you draw the boat?
A. Yes, I can’t. B. Sure. C. Yes, I can draw them.
5. ------ sweater is it?
------ It’s Helen’s.
A. Who’s B. Who C. Whose
6. ------What do you like?
A. I’d like B. I want C. I like
7. I’m four years old. These trousers are for me.
A. so long B. too long C. a big
8. ------ Whose caps are these?
A. They’re Mike’s. B. They’re Mike. C. They’re desks.
9. Tim is not at school. he ill?
A. What’s B. Is C. Are
10. ------ you thirsty?
------ Yes. I want some , please.
A. Are, hot dog B. Is, water C. Are, juice
1) Ⅰ Ⅱ
1. What’s the matter? A. I can see a bird.
2. What can you see over there? B. I like English and Music.
3. What subjects do you like? C. I’m cold.
2) Ⅰ Ⅱ
4. Come and have a cake. D. It’s my cousin’s.
5. When do you have lunch? E. Thanks. But I’m not hungry. 6. Whose dress is this? F. At eleven.
It’s Friday morning. The students are having an English lesson. Yang Ling is absent. Miss Li is calling her.
Miss Li: Hello, Yang Ling. This is Miss Li. Why are you absent?
Yang Ling: I’m ill.
Miss Li: What’s the matter?
Yang Ling: I’ve got a bad cold.
Miss Li: I’m sorry to hear that. Have a good rest.
Yang Ling: OK. Thank you, Miss Li.
Miss Li: Boys and girls, Yang Ling is ill. Let’s go and see her after school.
The students: All right. We can get some fruit and some flowers for her.
Miss Li: Good idea.
47.Today is Monday.
48. The students are having an Art lesson.
49. Yang Ling has got a bad cold.
50. The students will see Yang Ling on Saturday.
51.The students will get some fruit and flowers for Yang Ling.
A. Can you draw a tiger for me?
B. Well done.
C. What subjects do you like?
D. Me too. I like Art too. It’s fun.
E. I like Science. How about you?
F. Sure.It’s easy.
We have two Englisn on Tuesday.
What’s the with you?
Here’s some for you .
It’s difficult. But I can .
1. A:Hello,M I s t Yang Ling?
B: Yes, T________ i________ Yang Ling.
2. A:W g are t ?
B:They’re m f .
Sarah: May I come in, doctor?
Doctor: Come in and sit down, please.
Sarah: Thank you.
Doctor: What’s the matter?
Sarah: I have a fever and a bad cough.
Doctor: Open your mouth and let me have a look.
Doctor: OK, I see. You have a cold. Here are some pills for you. Please drink more hot water and stay in bed for a few days. You will get better soon.
Sarah: Thank you,doctor.
1. Sarah is ______ now.
A. in the classroom B. in the hospital C.in the playground
2. Sarah has .
A. a headache B. a cold C. a toothache
3. The doctor gives to Sarah.
A. some pills B. some fruit C. a glass of water
4. The doctor wants Sarah to .
A. go to school
B. stay in bed
C. go to the park
5. Sarah should .
A. drink more coffee
B. drink more hot water
C. drink more juice
1.swimming2.has3.cold 4.speaking5.are6.come7.apples8.these9.brother’s 10.lessons
1-5 BBCBC 6-10 ABABC
1. lessons 2.matter 3. water 4. try
1. May, speak, to, this, is 2. Whose, gloves; these, my, father’s